How to Burn Blu-ray Data Disc with Best Blu-ray Data Backup Software
A Blu-ray disc is the most prominent disc media that is mainly used to for movies and videos. There are some advantages that Blu-ray disc offers which make them a better choice than the simple DVD discs. As the technology is overtaking all the other type of discs, we are going to discuss how we can burn data to Blu-ray disc with an easy way. In this article, you will get to know certain advantages that Blu-ray disc has over another disc media and Blu-ray data backup software.
Part 1. How Much Data Can a Blu-ray Disc Hold
The Blu-ray format is created to hold the high capacity data and HD videos. As the quality of the data increases the requirement of a larger memory space also becomes significant. The Blu-ray disc has increased disc capacity with 7.1 channels of uncompressed audios. It has a new menu integration that increased the interactivity and also has enhanced network connectivity. The Blu-ray disc usually consists of 16 layers that have a minimum space of 25 GB thereby making the disc more capacious.
It is the storage capacity of the Blu-ray data disc that makes it major data disc. As a simple Blu-ray disc can hold data up to 25 GB. The dual-layer Blu-ray disc can hold 50 GB of data which is clearly a very big advantage it has. Even the prices are comparatively low as compared to the features it provides. It is surely the best upgrade the old traditional DVDs could get.
So, if you recommend the Blu-ray disc to someone and they come up with a question like how much data can a Blu ray disc hold then can tell them that it is certainly more than any other DVD disc.
Part 2. Why Should You Backup Blu-ray Disc
Backup never seems a bad idea whatever the situation is. Every data has a risk of theft or loss, and back up is the most effective method that could prevent data loss. Practically speaking the Blu-ray data disc might even be a more convenient method of backup rather than backing up data on online servers. The integrated burning disc module with the handy backup features allows the users to back up a large amount of data on the Blu-ray disc with an ease.
The various advantages of backing up files to Blu-ray Disc are listed below:
- • The Blu-ray disc offers up to 100 GB of storage space which can store an unlimited amount of data in just a single disc. You will have different options even in the storage capacity.
- • The price of the Blu-ray disc is also affordable. One must think that due to high memory space, the disc must be expensive but there is nothing like that. It can be easily bought with a variety of price options.
- • The best advantage of the Blu-ray disc is the ability to store the highest quality videos and movies without any data loss.
- • The Blu-ray data disc also has a longer lifespan than the other DVD discs.
- • One more advantage is the burning process. The process to burn the Blu-ray disc is same as of the small storage DVDs. It can burn files fast and smoothly.
- • The discs are comparatively less susceptible to damage which also increases the lifespan.
After you know that the Blu-ray data disc has that much advantages over the standard DVD disc.
Part 3. How to Burn Data to Blu-ray Disc on Windows 10/8/7 with Simple Steps
Using the software, which gives the best results for burning data to Blu-ray disc, is very important. Thus it is significant that you have a tool that is powerful and has many customization options. If you want a software which has a simple and smart interface and will allow you to burn the data to Blu-ray disc with few simple steps then Wondershare DVD creator is the end of your search.
Wondershare DVD Creator is the software on which you can rely upon to burn data to a Blu-ray disc on any Windows version. It is the best software for burning Blu ray data discs irrespective of the current Windows you are using. It allows the users to burn videos, photos, and music files to the DVD or Blu-ray DVD. It also comes with a built-in video editor that allows the users to edit photos and videos before burning them to the disc. The software has so much great features that make it ideal choice to burn the data files to data discs and other storage media.
- · Convert H.264 videos to DVD/Blu-ray Disc/ISO File/DVD Folder/Data Disc with fast speed and high-quality output.
- · Edit H.264 videos with features of cropping/trimming/rotating videos, add subtitle, apply effects, and others.
- · Select H.264 to DVD menu with 100+ template design from Movie, Memory, to Travel theme.
- · Customize H.264 DVD menu with parameters such as background image, music, text, and others.
- · Additional functions including ISO to DVD, Data Disc, Video Editor, Slideshow Maker, DVD to Video, DVD to DVD, One-click to Burn DVD, etc.
- · Both DVD5 and DVD9 disc are available.
- · Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Watch Video Tutorial to Learn How to Burn Audio to DVD with Wondershare DVD Creator
Some of the key features of the software are mentioned below:
- • The software can burn multiple formats videos, photos and music files to any kind of data disc.
- • The software has 8 other additional tools within the software such as Slideshow maker, Photo and video editor, etc.
- • The software is supported by all the Windows version including Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows Vista and XP.
- • It copies the original file into the disc and hence eliminates the risk of data loss of the files.
- • The software has a high success rate and has a very fast burning process.
How to Burn Data to Blur-ray Disc with Wondershare DVD Creator
Step 1. At first download Wondershare DVD Creator and install the software on your system. Then launch the software and on the home page, click on the Create a Blu-ray (BDMV) Disc.
Step 2. In the next step, you will be navigated to a new interface where you will see a box where you can import the files. Tap on the “+” icon and import the files that you want to burn on the disc.
Step 3. All the files will be listed in the interface along with their name and format. You can double click on the files to have a preview. Add some more files if there is space left on the Blu-ray disc or delete some if you want to.
Step 4. In the Disc Label, give a label to the data disc and choose a burner that you wish to use. Choose your disc type at the bottom and finally click on the “Burn” option.
All the files will be burned to the Blu-ray disc. There is also one other method to burn Blu-ray disc. The process mainly differs in the navigation process. In case you don’t have a Blu-ray DVD available but you want to burn the files then you can also save the files as BDMV folder in any location on your system. You can transfer the files to the Blu-ray disc later on.
Now you know that a Blu-ray data disc is the ideal choice for having a backup of your high-quality data file. Don't worry; you can also store the standard quality data into the disc too. But to store the data, you must use the software which is reliable and efficient enough to create the backup without resulting in any kind of data loss. That’s why the Wondershare DVD Creator is the ultimate choice to burn data to Blu-ray disc or any other data disc.