Top 10 Fast CD Burner in 2018
Although the USB devices, cloud storage are available to store the media files if you are worried about losing them. Still, the CD and DVD are the best ways for securing your private videos, personal data offline. The important data can be kept in the CD’s or DVD’s at the secure place to save them from virus attacks or hacker attacks. This is always important to burn your CD or DVD with the good software. Windows DVD maker is the best solution for the windows users but now it is not available for the new versions of windows in 2018. So let’s start learning about the quick CD burner and best windows DVD maker alternative programs in this article today.
Part 1: Top 10 Fast CD Burners in 2018
1. Wondershare DVD Creator
Wondershare DVD Creator software is the high speed CD burner program which is available for the Mac and windows computers. This software allows you to burn CD, DVD and Blu-Ray disks very easily even the non-professional people can also use the software because the interface is easiest to use. Wondershare DVD Creator offers you advanced CD or DVD burning features even you can do video editing as well with the same program.
- • The software is fully compatible with the all windows and Mac versions.
- • Allows you to add subtitles, watermarks, trim, crop or enhance videos with ease.
- • Supports burning all types of disks with just few clicks on your computer.
- • The trial version is limited to few functions only.
2. DVD Styler
DVD Style is Cross platform software that is developed for all versions of windows, Mac and Linux operating system devices. This software supports multiple languages such as Chinese, English, Korean and many others so you can use it as per your preferred language. With the help of this software you can burn different types of disks with ease without doing much effort. As compared to the other free program this is really nice software and offers you what you need.
- • Supports multiple languages for your inconvenience.
- • Supports burning all kinds of disks with ease.
- • Allows you to create DVD menus of your choice.
- • The burned quality of DVD or CD is not original.
- • It unable to do video editing before burning to DVD or CD.
- • There is lack of stability in the software.
3. DVD Flick
DVD Flick is the free of cost software and open source program offered by the developers. There is the source code also available on the official website which can be used to change the program according to your own choice. This software offers you tutorial about how to use the software when you launch it on the windows computer after installation. It supports to play the burned DVD’s on the DVD players or you can also make DVD ISO image using the program.
- • Open source software available free of cost.
- • You can modify the source code of software and make it perfect according to your need.
- • It supports making ISO images as well you can burn ISO images to disks.
- • Very less features are offered in the program as compared to the others.
- • The software interface is not easy.
- • Unable to produce the high quality output after burning DVD’s.
4. Freemake Video Converter
Freemake Video Converter software is another fast CD burner which supports making CD or DVD from the available files on the windows computers. This program is not only a video burner even it offers you many options such as converting of videos, downloading online videos etc. All these features are available in the free version of the software but to get some extra features you need to pay some extra amount.
- • It allows you to burn CD or DVD on the windows computer for free of cost.
- • Supports editing and converting the videos as well.
- • All in one video burning and editing solution.
- • The program supports only few basic features in the free version.
- • The program is marketed as free but actually it is paid and very costly.
- • It put watermark on the output files.
ImgBurn software is the free quick CD burner program available for you to use on the windows. With the help of this software you can easily burn the video, audio, images and other files in the disks. The software supports read, built and write the disks with ease. There is option offered in the software that helps you to verify the burned data after finishing the burning process.
- • With few simple steps you can burn the disks such as DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray disks etc.
- • Good program for the users who need to do basic disk burning.
- • Free and open source.
- • There is the issue of adware.
- • You need to take care while installing the software because it automatically installs unnecessary toolbars.
- • Compatible with the windows platform only.
6. Free AVS Disc Creator
Free AVS Disc Creator is the free DVD burning program available for the windows computers. This program comes in the multiple languages and compatible in burning different types of image files. You can easily make bootable disks as well with the help of this software. The whole CD or DVD burning process takes only 4 steps to finish the installation. If you need to burn data or delete data to the rewritable disk then also it is possible with this software.
- • The software fully supports all versions of the windows computers.
- • Supports making all types of disks from the files of your computer.
- • You can make bootable disks or image files as well.
- • Compatible with the windows only.
- • It doesn’t offer you any video editing option.
- • Very few features are offered in the program.
7. Ashampoo Burning Studio
Ashampoo Burning Studio is professional fast CD burner software to making disks on your windows computers. This software comes with the neat and clean interface so you won’t face any issue in understanding the program options. This software is available in many different languages so you can choose the one which you can easily understand. There is a paid version of the program is also available which offers you some advanced features such as video editing.
- • This is the free software.
- • The interface is slightly easy for the new users as well.
- • Fully compatible with the all versions of windows.
- • There is lack of features in the free version of software.
- • You can’t get the original quality after burning the DVD or CD.
- • Unable to edit videos in free version.
CDBurnerXP is the free open source software for making CD or DVD on the windows computers. This software is mainly developed to burn the DVD disks. If offers you much more than just burning such as making ISO images, data verification etc. This software also comes in the multiple languages according to the different country users.
- • Allows you to verify the data after burning by matching it with the original one.
- • It supports conversion of audio disks as well.
- • Fully supports windows 10.
- • Not a single option provided to edit the videos.
- • The only compatibility is with the windows computers.
- • Sometimes program get stuck in the middle of burning CD’s.
BurnAware Free software is the high speed CD burner program offers you a very straightforward interface as compared to the other programs. Just like the other DVD or CD burner software’s this program also supports burning Blu-Ray, CD or DVD disks with ease. This is not a free program but you can download the trial version of software without any cost from the official website. Later you can buy paid version if you are satisfied.
- • Usage very low CPU.
- • Offers you advanced settings such as UDF partition and boot settings.
- • You can verify the written data by bytes.
- • It is only available for windows so Mac users won’t be able to use it.
- • Some options are hard to understand.
- • The burning speed is very slow.
AnyBurn is simple and free software that offers you options to burn CD and DVD disks. This software also supports burning Blu-Ray disks with ease. Anyburn program only compatible with the windows computer and it supports windows 10. Creating the ISO images with the available data on your computer is also possible with this software.
- • It supports all video and audio formats to burn in disks.
- • You can backup files and folders directly to the DVD or CD drive.
- • You can copy disk sector by sector with ease.
- • The program burns your disks in very slow speed.
- • Still the lack of some important features such as video editing while burning.
- • No virtual CD DVD option.
Part 2. Comparison
The CD burner programs above in this article are the good solution for you to backup data from computer to disks. These all software can be downloaded and used from their official websites. Some software available for free of cost and some are paid so you can get the trial version of paid programs. We have gone through all the programs and found Wondershare DVD Creator is the best one due to the interface and advanced features of the software. As per our recommendation you can go for this one.
|Wondershare DVD Creator||DVD Styler||DVD Flick||Freemake Video Converter||ImgBurn||Free AVS Disc Creator||Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE||CDBurnerXP||BurnAware Free||AnyBurn|
|Supported Formats||More than 150 video/audio formats||13 popular video formats||About 20 popular video/audio formats||22 video and audio formats||24 video and audio formats||23 video and audio formats||5 video and audio formats||9 video and audio formats||16 video and audio formats||10 video and audio formats|
|Quality of Output||Original||Low||Low||Low||Low||Average||Low||Low||Average||Low|
|Whether Support to Burn DVD||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Whether Support to Burn Blu-ray||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|